also known as james

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

my friend mouse



here is a photo of me with mouse. he is my mum's toy that she gave to me. she's had it since she was a baby so it's VERY old (she just turned 33 yesterday). i like him very much, he didn't have eyes when i first got him but mum gave him new eyes and now we can gaze at each other. today i've been a bit out of sorts, i have rosy cheeks and am crying a bit - poor mum... yesterday i was all smiles and giggles and now i've done a complete turnaround... hopefully this won't last because i'm over it and i'm sure that mum has had enough of me shouting at her too!
PS she asked me to say thank you to everyone who contacted her for her birthday, she had a great day and is now also an australian citizen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker