also known as james

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

thank you for my presents!



i got great presents for christmas! mum made me a christmas stocking and i got a train set from aunty rara, a bunny phone from uncle simon & aunty jovita, camo pants, a t-shirt and a nursery rhyme cd from nanna & pa, a glowing birdy that changes colours from aunty dotty, a set of skittles and a little sheep that goes "baaa" from nanna lee, a set of blocks with numbers and letters and pictures on them from uncle simon & aunty jovita, a finding nemo dvd from dad & mum, a firetruck from paige in america, a butterfly teether from aunty dotty and a bath fountain turtle from aunty dotty!

thank you everyone for my presents - i am a very lucky boy!!!



this is my present from dad & mum, i really like it but my feet don't quite touch the ground properly yet! i love it when they push me on it!

wishing everyone a safe and peaceful festive season, and a happy & healthy new year in 2007
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker