also known as james

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

hootchikapootchi the snotalotagus dinosaur

playing nicely:
molly, where am i?



found you.



look out here!



let me show you how to do it...



then you put your arm up here like this...



and stand on your toes like this...

today mum found two more teeth in my mouth, they are just poking out of my gums but she has eagle eyes like all mums and saw them after her daily feel around in my mouth.
she should have been a dentist! ha ha!

anyway, we are both still sick with lots of sniffles and mum is also coughing a lot too, poor us... i still like to give her and dad lots of kisses though, even though there is a constant stream of stuff from my nose - molly doesn't mind so why should they? (molly is my doggie by the way)

mum started getting ready for granny's visit yesterday. granny is coming over from cape town which is in south africa, for 4 weeks! we can't wait to see her again, mum took me on an airplane last year to see her and pappa and aunty nina and ouma. we send them photos and stuff but i still think she'll be surprised at how much i've grown!

anyway, that's about it for now - mum has also put some more stuff up in her shop so please go and have a look!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker