also known as james

Monday, September 24, 2007

hello!

well hello there!
i know, i know - it's been a while again... poor old mum, can't keep up with me and i don't actually like it when she sits on the internet so we can't really blame her...

anyway, in the last few weeks i've been really busy learning my numbers and the alphabet and i can say HEAPS of new words too! even words that mum & dad say without asking me if i can say them! i can also say things like "knock on the door" and "get out/get down/go back" (which we say a lot to the dogs) as well as "harry-no" (which we also say a lot to harry the dog).

i like climbing too, i try to climb off the change table all the time now, much to mum's chagrin... here are some photos of me attempting the front gate







i've also been playing in my giant clam which pa got some sand for, he put it in one side of the clam and we build sandcastles and everything! i also like to take a handful of sand at a time from one clam and go over to the other clam and throw it in there - this could take a while though as my hands are relatively small you see...



last night daddy made delicious spaghetti bolognese and i absolutely loved it! here are some photos









well folks, i'll love you and leave you for now with a shot from mum's webcam of table mountain in cape town that she looks at every day.
ciao for now xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Chavez Family said...

Hi James!!
Looks like you certainly have been keeping your Mum busy!! Quite the active boy I see!!!
I love your clam .. it looks like its alot of fun!
Tell your Mum hi from my Mom.
Chat to you soon
Love ya
Paigie

1:47 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker