also known as james

Monday, January 14, 2008

it's my birthday today!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

i'm two years old today - woo hoo!
here are some photos of my party yesterday and afterwards when we opened presents at home. we went to the collingwood children's farm and it was lots of fun!





















then today i went to childcare for the first time, i took mum & dad with me so they could see i would be just fine! it was fun, we only stayed for about 2 hours and will go back on wednesday morning and friday morning for two hours again to slowly get into the routine of it all. i had heaps of fun and two of my friends, daniel & ella, were there too! here are some photos from this morning:

















later dudes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday my special James!
i hope you had a wonderful party on Sunday with your friends.
Sorry I couldn't be there with you all.

I love & miss you lots
lv aunty nini

12:55 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker