also known as james

Friday, July 14, 2006

6 months old today!



i am 6 months old today, i can't believe it! at the moment i'm obsessed with my feet, i love to try to put them in my mouth. i've also discovered how to shriek and i do so at every opportunity (while i'm awake).
it's pa's birthday today too, happy birthday pa!!

here is a photo of me with my dad in a comic he helped me make for pa



and here is another photo of me with my mum



yesterday i had my 6 month immunisation and i was not a happy camper last night... today i am still in a bit of a bad mood but not as bad as i have been in the last few days. mum's friend renai, who is in the mum's group we go to and who's little boy manny has lots of teeth already, thinks i'm getting a tooth or two soon so i'll let you know when it/they get here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

King and Nonna love James' special website.
Keep updating it and we will keep visiting it.
lots of love
The Oldies xxxxx

7:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker