also known as james

Friday, August 04, 2006

nanna's coming to visit!

my nanna is coming to visit me, she arrives on an aeroplane tomorrow night! she is coming from perth which is in western australia. it is quite far to drive but to fly is quicker. i haven't seen her since i was a little baby, i think she will be surprised at how big i am!

the last week has been a bit all over the place, i haven't been doing my usual hour to hour and a half naps during the day (only half an hour each time) and i've been quite restless at night too. i was waking up crying almost every hour after my midnight feed and mum & dad were both very tired the next day... today i have so far had two naps, one for an hour and one for an hour and a half so maybe that will make them happy. i hope so!

i have been helping mum with the washing today, we were folding sheets together and played peek-a-boo and had a good old laugh! i have been eating all my cereal every day and all my pumpkin too, which i love! it's all very delicious and i can't wait to see what mum offers me next...

mum's "brother" in cape town has a blog now too, you can see him if you click on the kakamalaka link in the side bar... he's crazy and i don't think he looks anything like her but anyway... (he is rather handsome though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker