also known as james

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

a visit to daniel's house

so yesterday mum took me to visit my friend daniel and his mum, ciara. they live in a lovely house down the road from us and we had fun there, although i was a bit clingy to mum and i got a bit upset when daniel tried to play with me... sorry daniel!

over the weekend we did grocery shopping with dad and dad also took me for a loooong walk while the car was being washed and cleaned. he has gone to sydney again and is back on thursday night, we miss him already!

i've been going all night without a feed still, but i've been needing dad or mum to settle me a LOT... i'm not sure why i'm so unsettled but hopefully for all our sakes, it won't last long!

i'm really trying to crawl now, i often have my bum up in the air as i try to manoeuvre my way forward! usually, i just end up getting frustrated and going backwards! i love it when mum holds me up so i am standing - it's the best! and i love jumping in my jolly jumper - i can jump really high now!

anyway, i have to get ready for dinner now - i'll check back in soon (depends on how i treat mum over the next few days while dad's away you see...)

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker