also known as james

Monday, September 04, 2006

an outing and a surprise

so yesterday we went to the supermarket and i sat in the trolley for the first time!
it was amazing, i didn't know which way to look first and i was holding on the sides of the trolley for dear life!
everyone was smiling at me, i think they thought i was cute...

then, last night i had my usual dinner (this time chicken & butternut pumpkin followed by a bit of stewed apple) and bathy time, all as i usually do. mum took me into my room for my top-up bottle before bed and i didn't want any of it! she was a bit apprehensive about it, expecting me to wake early in the night for it but...

I DIDN'T!


i didn't wake for a feed at all last night and she & dad only had to get up to me two or three times, and i was only dreaming then anyway!

PLUS, i am now sleeping without being wrapped at all and no complaints!

WOO HOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker