also known as james

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

books, books, books!

today mum took me for a loooong walk and we went to the park where i played and had heaps of fun! that was this morning, then this afternoon she and aunty dotty took me for another walk (!) and we went to the library where i became a member! i got my own card and i can choose any books i want! up to 30 in one go!!!! we got some for me and some for mum and we're going to read them all tomorrow - i can't wait!

here is a photo of me today, i was a little on the manic side as you can see...



paige has a new post on her blog, you can click on her link in the sidebar to visit her - hi paige!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chavez Family said...

Hi James!!
Happy New Year buddy! I'm also going to the library today!! We have a brand new library that just opened up down the road .. so we are off to check it out.
Enjoy reading your books!!!
Paigie

2:34 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker