also known as james

Monday, March 03, 2008

harmonica hootchi

so this morning i woke up and i told mum that i "feel much better" and she was happy! i slept until 8:30am too, so she got a bit of a sleep-in too, which also made her happy

later on, jovi & simon came to visit us and jovi cut my hair for me so now it looks much better and isn't going into my eyes any more - thank you jovi!

here is a movie of me playing my harmonica, i really like to play it and i think i'm quite good at it too - what do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi James, we love your new haircut Aunt Jovi gave you. You are so clever to be able to play the harmonica so nicely. Lots of love from Pappa and Guggy in Cape Town, South Africa

8:17 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker