also known as james

Friday, May 25, 2007

snow - continued...

so here are some photos of our trip with granny up to bright.
it was really fun, granny & i spent wednesday together while mum & dad went to a winery called brown brothers in milawa where they had lunch. mum had a little too much to drink and was a little tipsy afterwards. their lunch was delicious and they bought two bottles of wine and then went to the milawa cheese factory where they bought a wheel of brie and a washrind cheese (a bit too smelly for my liking!).

here's mum taking the snow chains off the wheels of the car (she had gloves on and dad didn't so she could handle the cold - brave mum!)





here's mum looking on the map to see where on earth we were (because it was so foggy & snowy up there!)



here's granny being a tourist on mount hotham



here's me in the big spa bath - it was so much fun!



here's me in granny's cupboard, i was playing hide & go seek



here's me with daddy, playing with my new blocks that granny got for me



today we had our photos done at verve where mum won a voucher. it was great fun and we go back next week to choose the ones we want - i can't wait!
anyway, that's about it for now - got to have a bath now and then bed...
here's a parting shot of me on the way home from bright in the car, i was really tired...



ciao for now xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Chavez Family said...

Hi James!
Wow .. the snow looks awesome!!! That would be fun to play in it .. even tho a little chilly!! I haven't been in snow yet .. well, when I was a little baby but I don't remember that far back!! Hopefully this winter we'll go up north to the mountains, and maybe we'll be lucky enough to see snow!!

Sounds like your Mum & Dad had a good day out, and that you had a great time away with your folks and granny.
You look really tired on your car ride home.
Anyways, its time for a nap .. although I don't want to take one, but Mom says I must ... we'll see who wins this one!! :)
Chat soon
Love
Paigie

5:44 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker